iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini. Pick your new superpower.
Key feature bullets
- 6.1 inch Super Retina XDR display*1
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
- Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; Photographic Styles, Smart HDR *4, Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance
- iPhone 13 : Up to 19 hours of video playback*2
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance*3
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before*4
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging*5
- *1 The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- *2 Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
- *3 iPhone 13 mini is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529. Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- *4 Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
- *5 Accessories are sold separately.