The AK T8iE MkⅡ succeeds and improves on the AK T8iE, the world’s first Tesla in-ear headphone, collaboratively developed by Astell&Kern and beyerdynamic. The new flagship model promises truly outstanding sound and exceptional build quality.
The AK T8iE MkⅡ has high-grade silver-plated fiber cables with coaxial construction, an upgrade from copper cables. It also introduces a new voice-coil, drawing on all of the audio excellence beyerdynamic has pioneered since 1924.
Despite its small size, the AK T8iE Mk Ⅱ allows users to experience an extremely wide frequency range, with crisp bass, well-balanced mids, and crystal clear highs.
- Improved high-grade voice-coil:
- Highly reliable
- Extreme low distortion
- Easier movement of diaphragm at high volume levels
- Premium copper cable:
- High purity silver & copper alloy conductors allows for the purest sound
- Made of aramid fiber core for ultimate strength
- Skin friendly
- Ultra flexible transparent sleeve
- Gold-plated MMCX connectors:
- High precision gold-plated MMCX connectors creates perfect fitting components
- Great reliability & lowest resistance for best audio performance
- Includes 3.5mm single ended & 2.5mm balanced cables